whitted-042.jpg
 

kevin whitted basketball services

 

 

WE ARE KWBS

Kevin Whitted Basketball Services' curriculum focuses fully on skills development.  Organized basketball focuses over 75 percent of its time learning "plays" and less than 25 percent on skill development. Teams need to have organized offensive and defensive sets, but it is far more important to be able to execute the fundamentals of ball handling, dribbling, passing, shooting and progressive play. 

 

KWBS's whole player approach to training focuses on "skills development" and gives athletes the physical, emotional, and mental tools to succeed on and off the court.  

 

KWBS strives to combine the best training in a controlled atmosphere for athletes of all ages and skill levels. Our focus is to teach players how to improve and execute their fundamentals strategically and more efficiently. We push the intensity level for each student by personalizing each session around his or her skill level and development.  

 

We design 80 percent of training time around drill work, shooting, and ball handling, and we reserve the remaining 20 percent for active play. Also, we work on creating space, progressive moves, shot mechanics, intense shooting, mid/low post play, footwork to finish, decision-making skills, and much more.