All of our trainers are ABCD certified, which means they’ve been trained in anatomy, physiology, and nutrition. They understand that no two bodies are alike and will work with you to get fit at the right pace.
- Former Head Coach NBA D-League Westchester Knicks/NY Knicks
- Former Dallas Maverick
- University of Tennessee Standout
- Professional European Player – France and Spain
- Has worked with LeBron James, Amare Stoudemire, Vince Carter
- Nike Skills Development Trainer
- Former Asst. Coach Springfield Armor, NBA D-League
- Former Asst. Coach Fort Wayne Mad Ants, NBA D-League
- Former Interim Head Coach Southwest Community College
- Most Valuable Player 1997 Playoff Tournament in Madrid, Spain
- Former Head Coach ABA Atlanta Vision Division Champs
- Former Head Coach PBL Wilmington Sea Dawgs Division Champs
- Founder Kevin Whitted School of Basketball
- All time leading scorer E.A. Laney High School (surpassing Michael Jordan’s score in 1990)
- 1990 McDonald’s All American
- Former Assistant Coach NBA Summer League Memphis Grizzles
Aksel’s grandfather introduced weightlifting to him at an early age, so it’s no surprise that he went on to compete nationally. He approaches his own training with patience and resolve and brings that same attitude to his clients.
Fitness & Nutrition
Maiv is addicted to fruits, vegetables, and marathons. During individual sessions, she also trains alongside you, so you never feel like you’re working out alone.
Strength & Resistance Training
With a background in gymnastics, Joel has a passion for applying his experience to helping you develop lean muscle and healthy joints.